Home Support & Housekeeping Services
Home Support, Housekeeping, Errands and Meal Preparation…we do it all!
At Retire-At-Home in Montreal, Laval, and South Shore, we understand that receiving proper help around the house can make a huge difference in your life. Whether its home support tasks, housekeeping tasks, help with meals, or even getting out to run those errands, having someone who understands your needs and can make those tasks easier can truly improve your quality of life.
We also understand that you want things done a certain way, which is why we customize our Home Support and Housekeeping Services to your preferences. During our initial in-home assessment, our regular supervisory visits, and each and every shift our caregivers are there, you have the ability to request how things should be done!
Our Home Support and Housekeeping Services may include the following tasks:
- Meal preparation
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Housekeeping in all areas of the home
- Change bed linens
- Wash, fold and put away laundry
- Tidy balcony or front walk
- Pet care – taking animals for walks, feeding, etc
- Watering plants
At no additional charge to your Home Support and Housekeeping Service, our experienced Nurse Case Managers will also provide:
- Free In-Home Assessment to discuss your needs and wishes
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Regular phone calls with family and professionals as required
- 24-hour on-call support for all questions and issues
Contact us today for a Free Nurse Consultation to discuss how our Home Care Services in Montreal and surrounding areas can help you or a loved one!