Nurse Case Management
Our Case Management is included with all your services at no additional cost!
You have questions and challenges, we have answers and resources! The Client Care Managers at Retire-At-Home connect you to the health care community. Our team of experts work with you to go beyond the services we typically provide to manage your health care needs.
With the purchase of any of our services, you will receive Nurse Case Management at no additional charge. Our Nurse Case Managers ensure your needs are being met, that you are receiving the proper care, and that you are maximizing the subsidies and benefits that come from other organizations.
At Retire-At-Home in Greater Montreal, we strive to understand your physical, mental, and emotional needs and how they might change. That is why, no matter what your needs are, we have the right service for you. With our customizable and adaptable packages, our team’s goal is to make sure you are comfortable with the care you are being provided.
Nurse Care Management is no additional charge when you receive regular service with Retire-At-Home. The services and benefits of our Nurse Care Management includes:
- An initial in-home assessment and consultation, so that our Case Managers can fully understand your needs and can create the right plan for you.
- Regular supervisory visits to ensure safety and satisfaction, so that we may anticipate your changing needs and catch issues before they cause harm.
- The design, implementation, and monitoring of a customized care plan that satisfies your health care needs, personal preferences, and budget.
- Advocacy services to help you navigate the health care system and get the services you require.
- Ongoing communication with your other health care professionals as requested and required to ensure all aspects of your care are managed properly.
- Coordination and delivery of medical supplies and equipment, taking the burden off you and your family to find these resources.
- Coordination of other required services for your home or health needs.
- Ongoing communication with your family, as requested, ensuring everyone’s peace of mind.
- 24/7 on-call support for questions, concerns, and emergency care.
Contact us today for a Free Nurse Consultation to discuss how our Home Care Services in Montreal and surrounding areas can help you or a loved one!