Senior Companion Care Services
Friendly, compassionate and experienced – our Companions go far beyond the basics!
At Retire-At-Home in Montreal, Laval, and South Shore, we understand that a Senior Companion matched to your needs and personality can make a substantial difference in your life. Studies show that social interactions are essential to one’s mental and emotional health. Our Senior Companions not only look out for your safety, but also help you on outings, and make sure your home is under proper care.
With our unique in-home assessment, our Nurse Case Managers screen and select Senior Companions that best suit the personalities and needs of each client, so that you can feel comfortable and respected with someone who understands you.
Our Senior Companion Care Services include:
- Companion Care while at the hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision while at the hospital or at home
- Supervision of all Activities of Daily Living
- Light Meal Preparation and supervision
- Preparation of grocery lists and grocery shopping
- Accompaniment on outings & appointments
- Regular Home Safety Inspections
- Assistance with care of pets
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
At no additional charge, our experienced Nurse Case Managers will also provide:
- Free In-Home Assessment to discuss your needs and wishes
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Regular phone calls with family and professionals as required
- 24-hour on-call support for all questions and issues
Contact us today for a Free Nurse Consultation to discuss how our Senior Companion Care Services in Greater Montreal can help you or a loved one!